@macbethanee

Thursday, April 28

Things

Well I've clearly gotten WAY out of practice here. For those of you keeping score at home, it's been 2.5 months since my last post. As I've said in the past, I am consistently inconsistent. So good for me.



In other news, an awesome friend of mine is letting me hijack his MLB.tv subscription for the time being so I'm currently watching the Dbacks/Cubs game whilst I type. I'm such a good lil' multi-tasker. Which also means I get distracted extremely easily. So if there seems to be a lack of continuity in this post, let me know. I usually don't notice. Also, if this seems to be a very baseball-heavy post, that is why.

Since I am so very out of practice, I'm going to start off with some randomness. I know, surprise, surprise. This might become a recurring theme, or it might just be a one time deal.

This theme I'm talking about is Things. This time will be "Things I Don't Understand."

I don't understand why baseball players chew tobacco. It's just gross.

I don't understand how people can remain fans of the Cubs. That's gotta be painful.

I don't understand why there are so many versions of the Bible out there. They just cause confusion in my opinion.

I don't understand why the Dbacks don't play the Rangers this year. I want to go to more games.

I don't understand why the designated hitter still exists in the American League. AL pitchers are lazy. They should hit. (I do believe I'll write a full post on this another day.)

I don't understand how people can not like baseball. It's such a great sport! (I write as my Dbacks have a touchdown over the Cubs...)

I don't understand how dust bunnies grow so quickly. They like to run around in the open spaces at my apartment.

I don't understand how people can write things without caring about spelling and grammar. Don't they realize how annoying it is?

I don't understand how teams in extreme climates can build new stadiums without a roof of any kind. The technology is out there, folks. Retractable roofs. Has the feel of an open-air stadium with the protection of a ROOF.

I don't understand why I have not met and married my baseball player yet. Come on, God!

I don't understand how people can not understand the basics of a computer. Ctrl + C = Copy.

I don't understand why I still have an outdated BlackBerry when nearly everyone else I know has an iPhone or an Android. I feel so left out.

I don't understand how people can give their children weird names. Like Al Albuquerque. Just cruel.

I don't understand why so much money goes to professional athletes when so many in our country and on our planet have so very little. Not that I would turn down a cool million or two for myself. Share the love people.

I don't understand how the people who print and control our country's money actually have no interest in what is best for us. The Federal Reserve is in it for themselves, people.

I don't understand how some people can actually believe that they could ever borrow their way out of debt. Debt breeds more debt. Like rabbits. Spend less than you make, people.

I don't understand why my parents must live so dang far away from me. I miss you.

I don't understand why my brother and sister must work for a paycheck instead of a passion.

I don't understand why we must all follow Daylight Saving Time like little lemmings. Is there still a valid reason for it?

I don't understand how baseball players are younger than me now. I'm not that old.

I don't understand why my air conditioning in my car refuses to work.

I don't understand how girls can walk around with basically no clothing on. Modesty, people. Keep some secrets between you and your man. Sheesh.

I don't understand why I'm still awake. Time for bed.

Good night folks. Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. I don't understand your need to use the word "people" so much when you blog.

    ReplyDelete