@macbethanee

Monday, August 1

Happy Birthday to ME!!

Today is my birthday.



Like nearly every other day of my life for the past couple months, I have planned on blogging.  You see, I have quite a few ideas for posts. However, my wants and my actions haven't met in a while. So here I am, typing slowly on my phone, determined to post at least something on this, my day.

I love my birthday. What's not to love? It's a day about ME! A day that's it's socially acceptable to be self-centered and narcissistic. Which I tend to be anyways, just for one day I don't have to suppress it...

It's been an amazing weekend.

We started off with rollerskating at the local rink on Friday night.


I'm actually going to abruptly cut off this post. My thumb hurts from swyping on my phone. Sad that this is so incredibly short...
I'll continue tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. haha i know what you mean about having all these ideas but not posting them!! ..i think for me it's time as well as, im a lil scared people will judge what i have to say :/ lol
    but a lot of it is time as well. just making the time.
    i also feel you on getting to be narcissistic on your birthday! haha happy late birthday

    ReplyDelete