@macbethanee

Monday, January 9

Decisions, decisions...

I have probably said this before, but I really better about life when I write.
Like mild depression before, optimism and joy after.
Craziness how much your purpose can affect you.



Anywho, I need a purpose, a goal, for this blog.
Randomness is good and all. I mean, I am very random so I have to embrace it else I hate myself...
But writing about random things isn't really going to stretch me or grow me now is it? And I want to grow and stretch.
Obviously it has failed to motivate me to write often and consistently, which is another thing I want.

Maybe I'll just leave this one and start a new one...
Or leave this one for the randomness I feel I must share and start another one with a clear topic...
Hm...
Decisions, decisions.

2 comments: