@macbethanee

Thursday, October 21

This is Me

Maybe it's dangerous to start off exposing everything. Oh well. Gotta start somewhere, right?


This is me.

I'm not normal.
I have my own power drill with drill bits.
I hate shopping.
I do like dressing up occasionally.
I like watching basketball.
I'm learning to like football, mostly college.
I wear makeup almost every day.
My two favorite TV shows are SportsCenter on ESPN and What Not to Wear on TLC.
I love watching baseball.
I enjoy walking.
I don't like dirt anywhere.
Yet I don't mind clothes all over my floor.
I love Pepsi.
Occasionally, I crave coffee.
I can smell the difference between Starbucks' coffee and other brands.
I'm not really very popular.
I am a good listener.
I have a lot of knowledge, mostly random.
I have no problem admitting that I do not know everything.
However, I am pretty good at making stuff up that sounds logical and realistic.
I love daisies.
I like to win, but I don't take it personally if I lose.
I like country and Christian rock.
I loved my job at Starbucks.
I have a hard time making new friends.
I tend to generally assume that people don't like me.
Yet, I like me.
My biggest spending temptation is DVDs.
I have no problem admitting when I need help with something.
Though, I'm not always sure who to ask.
I don't drink enough water.
I wish I had an old typewriter.
I love to sing, whether or not you like to hear me.
I have dark brown hair and hazel eyes.
I can be really funny.
My parents are also some of my closest friends.
My brother means more to me than anybody else.
My sister-in-law is who I look up to the most, though I don't think she knows it.
My best friends can tell when I'm not okay.
I take long showers.
I thoroughly enjoy sleep.
I used to wake up at 4am for work.
I'm a stickler for spelling and grammar.
God has blessed me with a very good, yet still random memory.
I am very opinionated.
I can type at 60 wpm.
I can also type 12,000 kspm on a 10-key.
I have no problem sharing my knowledge with others.
I don't believe myself to be better than anyone else.


The point of this is not to puff myself up with pride. I am simply saying that I know who I am. I like who I am. I'm not perfect, but I know my faults. I'm working on the things I know I need to work on. If there is something about me you don't like, that's too bad. If I need to change something about my personality, God will show me, not you. If you don't like it about me, it just might not be me who's the problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment