@macbethanee

Wednesday, January 12

The Funny Thing Is...

I totally had a really funny thought today that made me laugh out loud.  I wanted to share it, but I can't remember what it was. My mom says I'm getting old. I said whatever.

Instead, I will now offer random quotes from my favorite movies. Without listing the movie title. Just to keep you on your toes...

"Uh, I've been turned into a cow. Can I go home?"

"Explain again how sheep's bladders may be employed to prevent earthquakes."

"Don't you at least wanna know my name before you completely reject me?

"Is every dish here cooked in oil?" "No. Some we boil in Swiss water."

"I've only seen paintings of that painting!"

"Ben, what are you doing? It's two-hand touch! You were down back there. And back there and back there!"

No comments:

Post a Comment